Instagram

Shoe Museum

Mason & Marson

December 21, 2016

874Frederick Marson was operating as a shoe manufacturer in Stafford in the 1870s. The company of Mason and Marson first appear in local directories in 1888, when they were operating as boot and shoe manufacturers at 74 Eastgate Street. The company took over Elley & Co. in 1901, and around the same time moved to new premises on Sandon Road. The company closed in 1938, and at the time employed 215 staff. (staffscc.net/shoes)894

    Leave a Reply